Stahelin Properties History
Leland Stahelin founded Stahelin Enterprises in 1948 by building and remodeling homes throughout the Suburban Chicagoland area. By 1955 and over 200 homes later, Leland had transitioned into building commercial real estate projects such as schools, churches and banks.
It was during this time that Leland became a founder of the “office park complex” concept within the Glen Ellyn, IL community. By 1968 these projects came to fruition by developing office and industrial projects within Glen Ellyn and West Chicago respectively. This is the present form in which Stahelin Properties operates under today.
Today, Stahelin Properties is a well capitalized, full service commercial real estate and development firm with headquarters in the western suburbs of Chicago, IL. Currently Stahelin Properties owns approximately 1.3 million square feet of office and office/warehouse space throughout the Suburban Chicagoland area. Every aspect of commercial ownership services are provided such as re-development, property management, leasing, architectural design, in house legal counsel, construction and building maintenance.
The Stahelin Properties team prides itself on fast and efficient lease executions as well as high quality tenant improvements. Contact one of our leasing representatives today and we will show you how Stahelin Properties is different from other real estate development firms.
MEET OUR TEAM
Owner / Senior Project Manager